What is a Water Distiller?
It is a piece of equipment that is used to produce high-quality water through the process of Distillation. A water distiller purifies tap water and removes contaminants such as organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals and biological contaminants through the distillation process. A water distiller boils the water, killing contaminants and converting it to steam which is then collected in a stainless steel coil and condensed back into water.
How Does a Water Distiller Work?
In producing Distilled Water, there are several steps to complete the process:
- In the boiling chamber of a Water Distiller, the tap water is fed
- By means of a heating element, the water in the boiling chamber is heated
- Steam or water vapour is produced once the water in the boiling chamber starts to boil
- Through a built-in vent, the steam rises up from the boiling chamber and gases are discharged
- Scales or hard deposits are retained in the boiling chamber. These are the salts and minerals in the water.
- The steam then enters a condenser where it will be cooled by a fan or cool water. The condenser looks like a coiled tube
- As the vapour condenses, drops of water are formed. Some distillers have a carbon filter which removes any gases that remained in the drops of water
- The collection of Distilled Water is done in a separate container or tank
What does a water distiller remove?
- Inorganic minerals like lead, arsenic, and fluoride.
- Microorganisms including viruses and bacteria.
- Some chemicals
Microorganisms cannot survive the boiling and steaming process. When the water distiller boils water, it kills any bacteria and viruses that the liquid may contain. Removing these things from water, especially microorganisms and chemicals, are important to maintaining health.
The Importance of Having Clean Water
Water that has been distilled offers extraordinary benefits to the human body. The quality and quantity of the water you drink is linked to the quality of your tissues, how they perform, as well as their resistance to injuries and diseases. Water acts as a magnet. It picks up rejected, unusable, discarded inorganic minerals and eliminates them from the body. The body now no longer has to process any inorganic wastes that are sometimes found in tap water and can perform efficiently without having to filter out and remove any unwanted and useless waste. This results in better absorption of key vitamins and minerals within the body.
Advantages of Having Clean Water
- Distilled water is 99% Free of Impurities.
- No Installation Just Plug it in.
- Heightens Energy.
- Sharpen Mental Performance.
- Improve Skin Appearance.
- Promotes Weight Loss.
- Reduces Stress Anxiety and Depression.
- Relieves Dizzy spells and Headaches.
- Lessens Allergy, Asthma, and Arthritis Symptoms.
- Aids in Proper Digestion.
- Improves Oxygen Delivery.
- Removes Waste Products and Toxins.
- Transports and Boost the Absorption of Nutrients.
- Protects Joints.
- Normalises Temperature of the Body.
- Produces Cellular Energy.
- Enhances Immune Function.
Water Distillers are electrical appliances that distill water or rather complete the process of distillation. These are available in compact counter tops units designed which are common for residential or family use, or in large floor models for industrial or commercial use.
Water that was distilled is considered as the purest, safest type of drinking (potable) water. The process of distillation involves heating tap water until it evaporates and turns into steam then the process of condensation follows which removes contaminants, bacteria, pollutants, bacteria and other contaminants.
Though some consider distilled water to be the best and prefer to drink it, others have another concern. They think the process of distillation removes too much of the good minerals from the water that gives water its refreshing taste. But then, they say that if water is freshly distilled, it tastes much better compared to distilled water that has been stored for a period of time.
Water distillers are a safe and affordable method when it comes to treating water. Nowadays, manufacturers offer different designs which can sometimes alter the resulting taste of the water from certain distillers. That is why, before purchasing, consumers must first read reviews to learn how a specific water distiller of their choice works, and to ensure that it has a suitable capacity for their family.
In order to maintain optimum health, experts have agreed that a person needs to drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. Water helps in purifying the blood, clean the elimination organs which include the kidneys, liver, and colon as well as flushing out waste from the body. Drinking water is a fantastic way of maintaining healthy skin and keeping a youthful appearance.